Island Sailing Club, Reading
The Island Sailing Club, Reading is a small, family orientated dinghy sailing club. We aim to offer exercise in the fresh air, personal development by learning to sail (we will train you if you can't already), friendship, (we run social events as well) and value for money for the fees.
We have received National Lottery funding for a number of projects that improve the facilities for the benefit of existing and future members
The Club is situated just South West of Reading within easy reach of junctions 11 & 12 of the M4 as well as Reading town centre.
Our Facilities include:
- A picturesque 35 acre lake
- A comfortable and light clubhouse
- Dinghies available for member hire
- A secure boat park
- Lakeside Picnic area with BBQ
- Current weather conditions (opens a new page)